Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sannohe Suspension Bridge


This...this is something that I did a very, very long time ago. It is also something that I never knew existed here. Apparently, Sannohe is very proud of a mid-air suspension bridge that crosses over a river here. I never knew about it before, but last August I went here with the exchange students from Seattle that came to my humble little town.


The suspension bridge was neat and all, but it was hardly the most exciting story in the world. The pictures I took from on top of it, however, turned out quite pretty, so I resolved, oh those many moons ago, to share them with all of you. I then promptly forgot about it, until I randomly stumbled upon the pictures again last week.


I suppose 'better late than never' would be apropos in this situation, but in any case, they are here now. Hopefully they'll make you so jealous of how beautiful and green my town is that you'll forget all about how I haven't updated in months....

No comments:

Post a Comment