Friday, August 5, 2011

They're Back.....


 Cherry blossoms! In early May, Aaron and I went up to the Castle Park here in town to eat some crepes and take some pictures. It was Spring Festival time again!


I know I've already dumped an inordinately large amount of cherry blossom pictures on this blog, but they're so pretty I don't care. They only bloom for a couple weeks during the entire year, and after the long, cold winter, seeing them is a balm on my snow-weary eyes. Most of these pictures are from Aaron's camera. Even though I took a lot too, this was when I still had my old camera, so my pictures didn't turn out as well. I'm looking forward to next year, when I can try my hand at it again with my nice new camera. In the meantime, please enjoy these!








No comments:

Post a Comment