Monday, February 18, 2013

My Kids


Japan has privacy laws out the ying-yang, which is why I never post pictures of my kids, unless it's at some sort of public event like a festival, which even then is kind of pushing it. I had to post this picture though, as not only does it show the entirety of my fourth grade class that I do all these whiteboard drawings for, it shows them playing one of my favorite activities: human alphabet! In this picture they are making the letter K, and doing it quite well. It also made me laugh for some reason, so I had to take a picture of it. They were very obliging to stay still while I took it, and they enjoyed seeing it after the fact. They laughed too, although why we all found this picture so funny I still can't really say. As none of the kids are showing their faces, I also feel reasonably safe in posting it, so yay! (Well, one kid is kinda looking up, but it's blurry, so oh well.) These kids were 1st graders when I first came to Japan, and they'll be 6th graders when I leave. I've really enjoyed watching them grow up so much this far, and I'm looking forward to the time I have left with them. Yay for my favorite class!

No comments:

Post a Comment