Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tanizushi Seashore


Continuing on from the previous post, this was our last stop on my day with Aaron and Chieko. It's a fairly famous beach, even though no one can swim there due to a nasty undertow and dangerous cliffs. It's still known, however, for it's beauty, and people often take walks or have picnics on the shore. I confess I found it absolutely beautiful, and while Chieko was upset that a slight misty fog was preventing us from having a better view, I preferred it that way. It looked like something that you would find in England or Ireland, not Japan.


We all enjoyed walking along the beach, combing for seashells. We found lots of awesome shells, including whole sand dollars and moonstones! It was beautiful, and when it gets a bit cooler again, I would love to go back. I shan't take up your time any longer, however. Without further ado, I present pictures to you! Photodump style!















The water was so clear... absolutely beautiful. I hope you enjoyed these pictures. ^-^ Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment