Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I Love About Japan


Everything is cute. I won one of these things in a UFO catcher, also known as a claw game. I present to you, my beloved audience, square-frog and Arupakyaanan (from Alpaca, it's the actual name the company gave him...). They are narcoleptic Alpacas..... In the little card attached to him, there's a 4 panel cartoon where him and his Alpaca friends wake up at 6am, eat breakfast, start cleaning, and suddenly fall asleep by about 7:30am. Square-frog does not have a back story. He does not need one, he is awesome without it.

I also acquired this guy during my time in Japan. His name is Sannopi, named after Sannohe Town, since their mascot is a cute little owl. The Mario Hat and the red scarf came separately. We dressed him up for Christmas, he seemed like he was cold with all the snow falling outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment