Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sannohe Castle Park Cherry Blossoms


Following along with the previous post, this one will also mostly be a photo dump. But more cherry blossoms are always good, right? These pictures are from the castle park here in town. Sannohe also has a local cherry blossom festival, which is incredibly convenient, seeing as Hirosaki Castle is about 2 hours away. Unfortunately, we went a little past the prime season, so a lot of the cherry trees were already starting to turn green, and their petals were falling off. However, I found this to be almost as beautiful as when the trees are in full bloom. The falling cherry petals are like pink snow, there's so many of them floating down. It's times like this one that I really wish I had a camera more suited to capturing life's moments, instead of just my cell phone. But hey, I bet these are still better pictures than your cell phone takes. :P Enjoy!














And with a final vista of my little town, we bid farewell to the cherry blossom posts. At least until April next year. Look forward to more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment